Sunday, December 22, 2013

Outfit of the Day; Pink All Around It

Hey Gals, 
Today is my birthday (yay!) and with that comes an apology! I have been lacking on keeping the blog updated daily, which is extremely unfair to my loyal readers. I am very sorry, and I will try to update it more.. Last week I was in New York City to celebrate my birthday, therefore expect some awesome outfits with beautiful backgrounds and hats! Before I get to those pictures I have to first share an outfit I wore last weekend to dinner. I got this beautiful skirt from Choies and paired it with my LF tank top and black heels from Luiza Barcelos. I absolutely adored the outcome and I would love to know what you guys think! The Choies stores have really good deals now for Christmas, so hurry up and stop by to check out their recent sale loves. 

Oi meninas, 
hoje completo 21 anos de vida (ebaa) e comemorei em estilo com minha família e amigos! Vou postar o meu look e algumas fotos da festa mas agora vim compartilhar a roupa que usei final de semana passado para ir jantar. Combinei minha minha saia MARA da lojinha online  Choies e combinei a saia com uma blusinha pink da LF e sapato preto básico da Luiza Barcelos. Decidi fazer um look todo rosa pois é minha cor preferida. A lojinha Choies esta cheia de promoções para esse natal, então aproveitem e entram la para conferir os descontos e outras ofertas bacanas. Eles entregam para qualquer lugar do mundo por um preço bacana. Espero que gostem.







"Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, regret nothing and don't let people bring you down"

SHIRT (BLUSA): LF STORES
SKIRT (SAIA): CHOIES
SHOES (SAPATO) LUIZA BARCELOS
CLUTCH: JUICY COUTURE


By Isa Malago

1 comment:

  1. you look super sweet in this outfit! i'm loving your pink top the most!

    Check out my outfit post featuring Breaking Rocks Clothing :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa