Sunday, September 15, 2013

Oufit of the Day; Gold and Pink

Oi lindas, 
Fui para Miami com o Tony e decidi usar alguma coisa bem levinha por que aqui o calor demais. O Tony que tirou as fotos e sem querer ele mudou o efeito da câmera e a maioria das fotos ficaram com o fundo em preto e branco, então como gostei muito de uma foto eu postei aqui para vocês verem. Usei minha saia antiga da Guess com uma blusa clarinha da Asos.com. Para acessórios eu usei meu cinto da Asos, óculos da Tom Ford e bolsa da Louis Vuitton. Espero que gostem.

Hey my beautiful ladies, 
Yesterday I went to lunch with Tony down in Miami and since it was way too hot I decided to wear something light and fun. I paired my Guess hi/low skirt with an Asos.com tank top and tan sandals. I accessorized this look with an Asos belt, Tom Ford Cat Eye Sunglasses and Louis Vuitton bag. Hope you guys like it.











"I’m human. If I didn’t make mistakes, I’d never learn. You can only go forward by making mistakes." — Alexander McQueen


SKIRT (SAIA): GUESS
TANK TOP (BLUSA): ASOS
BAG (BOLSA): LOUIS VUITTON
SUNGLASSES (OCULOS): TOM FORD
BRACELET (PULSEIRA) BALENCIAGA, HERMES

By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa