Thursday, March 7, 2013

Look of the Day; Chilly

Hey girls, 
Today I went to the doctor with my mom and this is what I wore. It is a little bit cold out so I wore one of my favorite coats. My new puppy ate my straighter wire so this is my natural hair. haha. Hope you guys like it. 

Oi meninas, 
Hoje fui ao medico com a minha mae e como estava um pouco frio, finalmente consegui usar uma das minhas jaquetas preferida. Minha cachorrinha comeu o fio da minha chapinha entao infelizmente meu cabelo esta todo natural. Espero que voces gostem. 








JACKET: LUCY IN THE SKY
BOOTS: STEVE MADDEN
SHORTS: LF STORE
BAG: LOUIS VUITTON
SUNGLASSES: RAY BAN

By Isa Malago

3 comments:

  1. great look ; - ]]




    i invite to me too


    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, I love those boots, and the scarf adds such a nice touch to the outfit! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa