Saturday, November 3, 2012

Obsession of the Week



Hi girls, 
I'm sorry for not updating the blog for two straight days but I have been super busy and tired because of school's midterm week. I'm all done and ready to come back to the blog's normal routine. Anyways, today's post is about one of my long but never shared obsessions. For all my followers who have been reading the blog since when I started probably noticed that even though I love mixing different types of styles I also have a tendency to always dress more girly girl. Well therefore on of my favorite brands is Miu Miu because of how sweet and girly most of her designs are. Here are some of the shoes, bags and outfits I absolutely love.. I think her flats are my favorite pieces even though the only shoe I own from her is a High Heel. Here are some of my favorites! 



For who does not know who and what Miu Miu is here is a brief explanation. Miu Miu was founded in 1993 by Miuccia Prada under the Prada Fashion House. The line was named after Miuccia's nickname. Her designs have been very popular among celebrities and trend setting women. 

Here are some celebs wearing the brand. 

Hope you guys like it :)

1 comment:

  1. Those sparkle ones are to die for!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa