Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lace Shorts Repeat






Hello Girls,
This outfit is the one I wore today to school. I had no one to take nice pictures for me and my camera's battery was dead so I had to kind of improvise. I took pictures with my computers just so you guys have an idea of what I wore. I'm sorry for the pictures but thats the best thing I could do! Today is valentines day and I can't wait for my amazing boyfriend to come visit me and take me to this amazing restaurant called Smith and Wollensky. I recommend to anyone who ever comes down to Miami to go eat there! You won't regret it.Hope you guys like it!

Ola meninas,
estou com meu computador em Miami e eu nao tenho acentos entao desculpa por nao colocar acentos em nenhuma palavra. Eu estou na escola agora e essa roupa foi a que eu decidi usar hoje. Minha camera nao tinha bateria entao eu tive que improvisar e tirei todas as fotos com o meu computador. Hoje e dia dos namorados aqui e daqui a pouco o meu lindo chega para a gente poder ir jantar em um restaurante muito bom aqui chamado Smith and Wollensky. E uma delicia e eu recomendo pra quem vier visitar Miami com certeza dar uma passadinha la.Espero que voces gostem.

SHIRT: BCBGENERATION
SHORTS: NASTY GAL
BRACELETS: HERMES, TORY BURCH AND I FORGOT WHERE THE OTHER ONE IS FROM
HEADBAND: BANANA REPUBLIC

17 comments:

  1. Love this top!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shorts honey, i really love them! and you are so nice, so beautiful!!

    nice to meet your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really really cute- i love the white with the blue. it's still super cold here, not gonna be able to wear shorts for months! xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks soo girly:) love it:)

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw..those shorts are too sweet!
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts! And your bracelet- so girlie and fun!
    Thanks for the sweet comment on Glitterati and Glamour; I'm following you now and would love to have you follow me back as well :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute, girly outfit! I love lace shorts! Should definitely get a pair! ahh how I wish weather here was warm enough to dress like that :)

    Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! It really means so much to me!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the shirt!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute shorts! Must have one of that in my wardrobe. Keep inspiring with your style.
    buy wow accounts

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shorts are so pretty, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THOSE SHORTS ARE STUNNING AND BTW.. i AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR TB BANGLE... SO PERFECT FOR THE SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adoro os teus shorts e o teu estilo, é perfeito. Parabens.
    Vou seguir no bloglovin, gostei mesmo :)

    Poder olhar os meus designs no meu blog :)
    beijinhos!
    http://ilusion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adoro os teus shorts e adoro o teu estilo! Compões looks perfeitos! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa