Saturday, September 17, 2011

SexAndTheCity






Went to Mekka for the first time which is a nightclub at downtown Miami. It was fun, I guess, but when you are in a relationship and the only reason your boyfriend is not with you is because of the distance between you two. I stood there, looked around and realized I can either dance and drink by myself or go home and talk to my love. I'm not saying going out with your girlfriends is not fun, but it would be better  much better if you went out with them and when you came back home your boyfriend would be there waiting for you.

SHIRT: LF STORES
SKIRT: H&M
SHOES: STEVE MADDEN
SHIRT: BALENCIAGA

2 comments:

  1. You looked fantastic! I'm sorry that your boyfriend wasn't with you.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your pink shoes! :DD

    touchofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa